|Mail Sent Successfully|
Court Piece is the card game whist in which the eldest hand makes trumps after the first five cards have been dealt, and trick-play is typically stopped after one party has won seven tricks. The game is played by four players in two teams. It is also known as Hokm, Rung, Band Rung, Coat Peace Or Kot Pees.
It's Live, Online, Real-Time, Multiplayer card game which you can play with your family, friends or peoples from all around the world.
1. Single Sir: Game will be played with all the basic rules. The team who won seven tricks wins the game.
2. Double Sir: Player must have to win two consecutive tricks until then the tricks pile up in the center. When a player does win two consecutive tricks, that player takes all the cards from the center. The player who wins the first two tricks cannot pick them up (but a player who wins the second and third tricks can pick up the three tricks as usual).
3. Double Sir With Ace: Player who wins two consecutive tricks with aces is not entitled to pick them up. The trick with second Ace is not counted as winning trick. The player who played the second highest card (after Ace) will get a chance to lead the next trick.
MORE FREE CHIPS:
1. Initial Chips: Download now and get 15,000 FREE CHIPS!
2. Daily Free Chips: Get up to 1,00,000 FREE CHIPS every day!
4. Weekly Winner Chips: Get up to 1,00,000 FREE CHIPS on every week!
1. Extreme User-Friendly: Easy and refreshing interface.
2. Play With Your Friends: Locate your friends and join their table with a simple click of a button.
3. Play On Table: World's only 1 game which provides you features to play on your Favourite Table!
4. Private Table: Create Private Tables and play with only invited players.
5. Chat & Gift: Live in-game chat and exchange gifts and have lots of fun.
6. Works Fast On Slow Internet: Works smoothly on slow Internet connection even like 2G.
How To Win
Players must follow suit if possible, and the highest trump, or the highest card of the suit led, takes the trick. The winner of a trick leads to the next trick. The team that wins seven or more tricks wins the game.
To report any issues with usage or tell us how we can improve, you can send us a message from the Game Feedback option or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: In the Court Piece Multiplayer game you win or lose chips. The chips have no real cash value. The game does not involve real gambling. It is completely free. If you lose all your free chips, you can buy more chips to play. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.